Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Joys of Summer



Now that July's pretty much here and it finally seems to be warming up a bit (though, atm, it's a bit more breezy than I'd like), I finally got a new black bathing suit like I've been wanting to do for a while now.  I LOVE it! Kinda retro looking & covers me up too:). It also goes perfect with my retro glasses and big black straw hat. Actually looking forward to hitting the beach and/or pool now lol (not that my old yellow woody swimsuit isn't cool...I still plan on wearing that one too). The Angels are currently 2nd in the American West League, the Galaxy are at the top of both leagues, I can smell barbecues sometimes, the county fair's almost here (and I can get in for $2 when I take the bus to it!), True Blood is on, my b-day's in nearly a month...yep, I'm liking that it's summer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment