Monday, January 23, 2012

Earworm of the Day: Midnight Star

The ending of the decade spotlight series has left me feeling there's a little hole here I need to fill, so in that spirit, I bring to you...Earworm of the Day, where I can post songs that I just can't get out of my &^^#@%$# head lol. Todays video came about due to a couple of them I posted on a friend's Facebook page. See, there used to be a radio station we both liked that cruelly and suddenly got yanked off the air making us very sad. So not too long ago, I posted two of the songs the station used to play a lot that we used to always laugh about just for kicks and giggles and because I hadn't heard them in ages. What are some of your favorite earworms? Got one in your head right now? Please share below! Now, without further ado, here's one of the ones I posted..."Operator" by Midnight Star. Enjoy, and you've been warned...

No comments:

Post a Comment