Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Music

Halloween Haunt Barbie


Yep, my favorite holiday is rapidly approaching, and the only thing I love as much as Halloween is Halloween music. So, for your listening pleasure, I have decided to share some stations I have saved. You can thank me later lol...do you have any faves or any you know of not listed? Do share! In the meantime, enjoy, and Seasons Screamings! :-D
AccuRadio.com: Halloween

Aol Radio: Halloween

Big R Radio

Live 365: Halloween Station Listings

Slacker:
Halloween
A Very Metal Halloween
Kid's Halloween
Indie Halloween
Halloween Sounds


Take the party with you! Along with tons on Amazon, ITunes Essentials has a few choice collections worth checking out:
Devils and Demons
Dia de los Muertos
Family Halloween
Halloween
Horror Movies
Scary Sound Effects
Vampires

No comments:

Post a Comment