Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Joys of Winter

Snow Princess Barbie

Winter Fantasy Barbie

It's 12th Night and the holidays are officially over. While it's been warm here the past few days, it's been chilly for the most part with foggy nights this past week and it's supposed to be cooling down again over the weekend. For a majority of the country though, it's been way colder though, so we're lucky. I love winter...hot tea and cocoa, fireplaces, layering up, the smell of the crisp air & seeing your breath at night. The days since the solstice though have been slowly increasing and I don't feel like such a vampire anymore lol. I also love the visions of dark blue, white and silver put together...hmmm, I should think of a small decor featuring those colors. It would look awesome! Anyway, while the light half of the year is approaching, I'm going to revel in the joys of winter for as long as I can before I'm forced to fry in 80/90 something degree heat. What do you love about winter? Any fave memories, stories, poems or thoughts? Share below! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment